Monday, September 21, 2009

Rage - Jude Law in drag.



Well... This ought to be interesting! I'm a bit of a film buff, so I've seen a lot of Jude Law stuff before. Some quite good, some completely awful. I should point out that I don't think he's actually playing transgender in this one, but rather more a gay guy in drag. That's my impression anyway after seeing about two seconds of him in the trailer. He does look fantastic, though. I'll have to see this soon!

Here are two more photos of Jude in drag:




The best part? Steve Buscemi is playing the photographer! Awesome!

Oh, and did I mention Lilly Cole is in it? Too bad she's a blond here, but goddammed hot nonetheless! Fap material for at least a couple of days!


Go to IMDB to see more and read a bad review.

No comments:

Post a Comment