Saturday, September 19, 2009

Nacebi - wherever did you go?


I salute you!

Sadly, I came to that place too late to be part of the original postings for Nacebi. She was a camgirl one day, and the next she just left, and noone's seen her since. Or they have and aren't telling. I know nothing of her, except, she's a T-girl, her name is probably not Nacebi, and she lives somewhere in the US (license plate size was a giveaway, and the top also says California). And that's it, except for intriguing photos.









Not the most raunchy photos I have of her, but you see my point, right? I think she's just awesomely beautiful and absolutely red hot. So, if you know more about this girl, or have or sauce or dox on her, let me know in the comments section, or send me a pm if you don't want the info public.

No comments:

Post a Comment