Saturday, September 19, 2009

Olga - another hairy girl


Oh, my! There is so much I like about this girl, I don't even know where to start! From her dimples to her hairy muff. From her pigtails to her hints of baby fat. And her slightly sagging boobs with the big, pink, puffy nipples! You know how sometimes when you hug girls, they're surprisingly soft to the touch? I bet she's like that!

I met this girl in a bar I frequent, a friend of a female acquaintance, and she gave me this big hug, and, though she was quite slender, she was shockingly soft to the touch! It made me quite the opposite in an instant, of course, and images of Olga ran through my mind. Until she introduced her boyfriend... It was late, I went home, looked up Olga on ATK Natural & Hairy and fapped. Again. I know this might sound a little sad, but you can never win 'em all, and big thanks to Olga for gettin me off once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment